MSHA EZ Index
The official MSHA web page has literally TONS of good stuff, but the volume of materials can sometimes make it difficult to get around. Use our links here to find the paths most often needed.
- MSHA Home Page
- MSHA Training Center
- MSHA Regulations – 30 CFR
- MSHA Educational Field Services
- Mine and Contractor Data Retrieval – Hours, accidents, and violations.
- Part 46 Training Assistance – Training Plan Template, etc.
- Contractor ID Request
- Quarterly Mine Employment Report – click here to file by the 15th following the quarter.
- MSHA Training Form 5000-23
- MSHA Mine Accident, Injury and Illness Report Form 7000-1
- Part 47 HazCom Assistance – MSDS and HazCom Plan Requirements
- Procedure Instruction Letters
- Program Policy Letters
- Program Policy Manuals
- Interagency Agreement between MSHA and OSHA
- Rights and Responsibilities of Miners
- Miners Representative Guide
- Top 20 MSHA Violations – Previous Years or YTD by Industry
E-Z Compliance Helpers
Click on the files below to download or open e-z compliance helpers. These are free samples of guides provided by Complete Safety Solutions to simplify regulations and help you to be sure you are doing what’s required. Others are available with specific services and products.
- 008. MSHA Confined Space E-Z Compliance Helper(pdf format)
- 009. PA DEP/MSHA Regulation Cross Reference Metal/Nonmetal (pdf format)